One of America’s oldest cities and the birthplace of Jazz, New Orleans offers world-class entertainment, mouthwatering cuisine, famous landmarks, timeless ghost stories and warm bayou hospitality. From the lively sounds of the French Quarter to the exceptional architecture and museums, New Orleans quite simply has something for everyone to love.The Hampton Inn Hotels & Suites of New Orleans are uniquely different. Each Hotel provides Hampton’s trusted service and hospitality. There are four hotels conveniently located in one fabulous city, yet each is customized to reflect the New Orleans famous, world-class style.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown/French Quarter - In the heart of downtown New Orleans, it boasts a hip, urban feel one block from Bourbon Street, near the Mercedes Benz Superdome and Harrah’s Casino.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Convention Center – A historic landmark building that is a converted warehouse dating back to the early 1900s, just steps away from the New Orleans Convention Center and boasts over 12,000 square feet of meeting and event facilities.
- Hampton Inn Garden District – An upscale location within walking distance of Tulane & Loyola Universities and in the heart of the famed Garden District.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Elmwood - Conveniently located in the Elmwood Business Park just minutes from the New Orleans International Airport, Zephyr Stadium and the Alario Center.
- Complimentary hot breakfast and On the Run Breakfast Bags
- Complimentary Wi-Fi high-speed Internet throughout each Hotel
- Complimentary local calls
- Complimentary in-room movie channel
- Complimentary copy of the online edition of USA Today (Monday – Friday)
- Microwave, minifridge, coffee maker, irons and ironing board in all guest rooms
- Clean and fresh bedding and flat screen televisions in all guest rooms
- 24-hour coffee and tea in the lobby
- Contemporary furnishings and modern amenities
Hampton Inn Hotels & Suites of New Orleans Specials: